QP-202TH 2″ GASOLINE TRASH PUMP WITH HOSES.
Compact, dependable industrial centrifugal trash pump that is the professional’s choice for the toughest dewatering applications. The signature Multiquip die-cast aluminum pump-end casings and high quality internal components provide the fastest priming times and trusted operational life. The pump is powered by Honda GX160 5.5H.P. gasoline engine. This pump is the ideal choice for dewatering operations such as: excavations, flood waters, sewage by-pass, water transfer, and barge cleaning.
- Die-cast aluminum casings to promote fast priming times.
- Rugged Honda GX160 5.5 H.P. gasoline engine.
- Engineered for 200 GPM flow rate.
- Maximum Head – 90′.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 1″ in diameter.
- Dual 2″ discharge ports for operational and application flexibility.
- Silicon/carbon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large clean-out chamber design for efficient clearing.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- #45 Ductile iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Shock mounted pump design to minimize operating harmonics.