MILWAUKEE ANGLE GRINDER 4.5″ 4-1/2″ MODEL 6148-30 SER NUMBER 856C496033702
LESS DISCS OR ATTACHEMENTS. PURCHASED SEPERATLY AT YOUR LOCAL HARDWARE STORE OR HOME CENTER.
- 10.0 Amp, 1250 MWO Motor – high overload protection and power for difficult applications
- Debris Baffles – protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Multi-Port Exhaust – reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder
- 25% Longer Lasting Epoxy Protection – extends motor life by protecting the copper wire from abrasion
- Soft Grip 3-Position Handle – provides optimal control during various applications
The 4-1/2″ 7.5 Amp Small Angle Grinder delivers performance, durability and ease-of-use features for industrial users. The X-large paddle switch with lock-on provides increased comfort and ease-of use when operating the grinder in various positions. Milwaukee’s built in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life. 25% longer lasting epoxy motor protection extends tool life by protecting the copper wires from abrasion. The tool-free burst resistant guard allows the user to quickly adjust the guard without the use of a tool.
(1)Flange(1)Side Handle(1)Spanner Wrench(1)Wheel Guard